Thursday, April 17, 2008
Couple days ago I had no idea of what to cook, so I just gathered what had been left in my fridge-freezer and made up a recipe.
- bunch of broccoli, separate each of flower head
- 250gr of matches-cut carrot
- 150gr of bean sprout
- 250gr of headless shrimp
- 6 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 4 cloves of small red onion, chop thinly
- 1 Tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of ground white pepper
In a wok, saute garlic and onion with sesame oil until brownish. Add shrimp and continue to cook until change color. Add fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, pepper and app. 100ml water. Adjust the taste with salt and sugar. Add broccoli, continue to cook for another 4minutes. Then add carrot and bean sprout, stir it well and cook for another 2minutes. Do not overcooked.