Thursday, April 3, 2008
This menu is for Bianca, since now she is enjoying rice more than cereal or porridge.
- 750gr of pork meat, boil until tender and cut into small cubes
- 4 potato, peel of the skin, cut into small cubes and fry it until cooked
- 5 egg, boil and peel of the shell
- 6 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 4cm of ginger, crack it with pestle
- 2 Tbsp of soybean paste (Indonesian-taoco)
- 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce, add more as prefers
- 1 tsp of ground white pepper
- 500ml of broth from boiling the pork
- oil for saute
In a wok, saute garlic and ginger with a little bit of oil until brownish. Add soybean paste, sweet soy sauce and pepper and stir it constantly until boiling. Add pork and boiled eggs, stir it well. Add broth and continue to cook until boiling again. At last add the fried potato. Adjust the taste with salt and sugar.
Note: normally it is better to serve it on the next day, since all the seasoning will immerse to the meat and eggs.