Pizza for Brunch!

Sunday, April 20, 2008


I have had this pizza base sitting in my freezer for more than a month. And since I was all by myself during the day (of course I was with my little Bianca..I mean my husband was not at home), I wanted to make pizza for my brunch. And I still have some pepperoni, red pepper and shredded cheese...so I was set to go! It's so easy, coz I just added the topping and then baked it and enjoyed the fresh warm pizza!

Ingredients:
- 1 pizza base
- 1 package of pizza sauce which came with the base
- pepperoni sausage, cut into thin slices
- red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- shredded cheese (I used Italian mixed)


This time I did not use conventional oven, instead I used my electric skillet.
First, prepare the skillet by heating it up at 250F for 5minutes. Place the base on it and then spread the sauce evenly. Add whatever topping you prefer (for me this time is pepperoni and red pepper). And at last sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Put on the lid and baked for 8minutes or until the cheese melted.

Note: by using this electric skillet, it reduces the cooking time significantly. Thus it reduces the energy consumed. Moreover the result is crunchier than the one I baked in a conventional oven.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino