Stir Fried Bean Sprout and Carrot (Orak-Arik Taoge-Wortel)

Friday, March 14, 2008


I made this simple stir fried veggies to accompany the spicy anchovy for dinner yesterday. My mom used to make it when I was little, instead of using bean sprout normally she used cabbage. Since my husband and I are not a big fan of cabbage, I used bean sprout this time.

Ingredients:
- 200gr of bean sprout, wash
- 3 carrot, peel off the skin, wash and cut into matches-liked sticks
- 3 green onion, chop thinly
- 2 eggs
- 1 block of chicken broth
- 4 cloves of small red onion, chop thinly
- 4 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- salt
- sugar
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- water
- oil for saute

In a wok, saute onion and garlic for 2minutes. Add carrot and continue to saute for another 2 minutes. Add app. 150ml of water and continue to cook until boiling. Add chicken broth, salt and pepper and adjust the taste with sugar. Add bean sprout and chopped green onion and cook for another 2minutes. Drop the eggs and stir it instantly until cooked.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino