Our Typical Saturday Breakfast

Monday, May 5, 2008


Normally on Saturday, if daddy does not do OT, we have some lazy time during morning, meaning that I can spend some more time lying on my bed, no need to rush to prepare breakfast or lunch box. I also can prepare more proper-filling breakfast for us. The above picture is our typical Saturday breakfast. Even though it seems like fast food, but still you will need time to prepare it..you need to bake the fries, sausages, fry the eggs etc. I found out that baking the fries needs more time than frying it. However I love it to be baked better than fried, because it won't get too oily. At the end, it worth it! Full tummy until 2pm...hehehe...
The recipe can be seen here.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino