Double Chocolate Muffin

Monday, May 5, 2008


Last Friday evening, we had some church friends coming to our tiny apartment for Bible studying. I still had some throat infection and coughing, so my husband asked not to spend lot of time in the kitchen. First he said it is better to serve some green mung beans dessert, but when I tried to find the mung beans in our stock container, I could not find it there. So yeah..at the end I just prepared these muffins. No special recipe since it came in a ready-mixed package.

Ingredients:
- 1/2 package of Double Choc Muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp of margarine, melt it
- 165ml of milk (supposed to be just plain water, but I replaced it with milk)


Place the muffin mix in a bowl, add the margarine and egg and mix it well with a spatula. Add the milk little by little while stirring the dough with a spatula, until you get even-mixed muffin dough. Pour in a muffin tin, 2/3 way full. Prepare an oven by heating it at 350F for 10minutes. Bake the dough for 30minutes.

Note: the recipe is good to make 10-12 muffins.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino