Monday, February 25, 2008
Since I did not feel like cooking, my husband took turn and made his specialty. He bought all of the ingredients himself and then was busy in the kitchen. He did it all even after spending the whole day at work. I was just sitting on my couch, sniffing the yummy smell which came from our small kitchen and nibbling rice crackers with garlic dip. Two thumps up for him!
- 8 chicken drumsticks, deep fry until brownish and crunchy
- 6 boiled eggs
- 250gr of headless shrimps
- 1 clove of onion, chop thinly
- 6 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 4 lime leaves
- 5 Tbsp of crushed chili ("Sambal Oelek")
In a pan, saute chop onion and garlic until dry. Add crushed chili and shrimps. Continue to saute and cook until the shrimps change color. Add lime leaves, salt and sugar to taste. Put in boiled eggs and fried chicken drumsticks. Stir it evenly and let the seasoning immerse for 5minutes.
Serve it warm with steam rice.