Thursday, February 14, 2008
Like I mentioned before, I have been feeling lazy to do anything, cooking is not an exception. I stocked up some canned foods in my kitchen. And to make it not-so-canny this time I spiced up the mackerel.
- 1 can of mackerel in tomato sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 4 cloves of small red onion, chop thinly
- 10 chili paddy or bird's eye chili, chop thinly
- 1 tomato, cut into 8
- 3 potato, peel off the skin, cut into small chunk
- oil for frying
In a frying pan, fry cut potato with oil until brownish. Put it aside.
In a pan, saute garlic, onion and chili with a little bit of oil for 2minutes. Add tomato and continue to saute for another 2minutes. Add some water app. 100ml. Continue to cook until boiling. Add the mackerel with all the sauce. Continue to cook until boiling again and stir occasionally. Adjust the taste with salt and sugar. Serve it warm with steam rice.