For several days from now, I will be posting some left-over files of my stored pictures from last year, since I have quite a bit. I will start it with a veggie menu as if normally people have resolution for new year, and loosing weight and being healthy are at the top rank. Hopefully veggie menu is good to start up this year.
- bunch of green haricot beans, wash and cut into 2-3 each
- 3cloves of small red onion, chop thinly
- 6cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 8 chili paddy or bird's eye chili, chop thinly
- 4cm of galangal, cut into 2
- 1Tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tomato, cut into 8
- sweet soy sauce
- oil for saute
In a wok, saute garlic, onion, chili and galangal until fragrant. Add fish sauce and beans, continue to cook and stir for 2minutes. Add some water, app. 200ml and cook until boiling. Add tomato and sweet soy sauce and stir. Adjust the taste with salt and sugar. Cook for another 5minutes. Serve it with steamed rice and meat dishes.