I have posted a similar menu but using fish fillet before, you may find the recipe here.
To make the battered chicken:
- 500gr of chicken breast fillet
- ground black pepper
- lime juice
- Kobe brand seasoning flour
- rice flour
- oil for frying
In a bowl, put the chicken fillet and drizzle some lime juice. Add salt and pepper and mix it well. Cover all the surface of it with rice dan Kobe seasoning flour and then deep fry it in hot oil under medium high heat until golden brown. Place it in a serving bowl.
To make the sauce:
- 2 carrot, peel off the skin and cut into matches shapes
- bunch of green haricot beans, cut into 6cm in length
- 6 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 4 cloves of small red onion, chop thinly (supposed to be onion, but I did not have it)
- 4cm of ginger, crack it pestle
- 1 tomato, cut into 12 pieces
- 2Tbsp of plum sauce (I skipped this one and used tomato sauce instead)
- 1Tbsp of lime juice
- 1Tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1Tbsp of fish sauce
- ground white pepper
- 1Tbsp of corn starch, mix it with a little bit of water
- oil for saute
In a pan, saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add tomato and continue to saute for another 2minutes. Add cut carrots and green haricot beans, stir it well and continue to cook for 5minutes. Add tomato sauce, lime juice, oyster, fish sauce and water and mix it well. Continue to cook until boiling. Add salt, sugar and pepper to taste. At last pour the corn starch mixture and stir it immediately until thicken.
To serve, pour the sauce on top of the fried battered chicken fillet. Eat it with warm steamed rice.