My Two Lovers - Gaufrettes de Raisin et Collier

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I always love this raisin wafers (or should I call it biscuit?). The crispiness of every layer of it and the chewiness of the raisin is a perfect combo. And the fact that it is available almost anywhere around the world (well at least where I've been living...in the southern and northern hemispheres) at an affordable price is just make it more lovable.

And when it comes to jewelry, I love necklaces, and this one black beads is my favorite. Aren't they both lovely?

My two lovers

I submitted this photo for Click! The Photo Event. This month theme is: Cookies.

5 comments:

Judith said...

Ada lagi kue jenis ini yang lainnya, jenenge Genjie Pie.. hhmm aku doyan banget kuwi Lid, nggo nyambi minum kopi..Potone keren Lid, nuansanya berbeda gitu :D

Salam kangen *peyuk peyuk*

r said...

Lid, cakep fotonya...iya gw suka cookies raisinnya...kayanya cuma bisa dibeli di chinese grocery store yach..

Roossy Tirta said...

Lid, cakep fotonya...iya gw suka cookies raisinnya...kayanya cuma bisa dibeli di chinese grocery store yach..
sorry tadi keburu kepencet...hehehe

AuroraBelle said...

Buuu, kenapa ya setiap abis ngeliat foto masakanmu keyboardku jadi basah saking kebanyakan ngiler..

bee said...

thank you for a beautiful entry.

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino