When I don't have any idea of what to cook, my ability of mix-matching comes handy. This time, I tried to use what I had in my fridge. Got some Korean bbq sauce, but did not want to smell smokies and did not want to clean up the grilling tool. So I just created this recipe. Yummo...
- 500g lean beef, cut into small chunk
- 1 green bell pepper, washed, cut into small chunk
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 6Tbsp of Korean bbq sauce
- 1tsp of ground black pepper
- 2Tbsp of sesame oil
- a fist of dried sesame seed
- salt and sugar
In a wok saute garlic with sesame oil until fragrant. Add the beef and stir until change color. Add the sauce and continue to cook until the meat tender. Add some water as needed. Add bell pepper and continue to cook for another 2minutes. Add black pepper, salt and sugar to taste. At last add sesame seeds and stir it well for a minute. Serve it with warm steamed rice.
I would like to submit this one for The Original Recipe-Monthly Round Up Event.