Teriyaki Steak

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Having a good compliment from my husband when I made Western food for him, makes me want to make another one. Moreover, I found good priced beef when I did grocery shopping the other day and I have some teriyaki sauce in the fridge.

Ingredients:
- good beef for steak (ex: sirloin, tenderloin, thinly cut round beef)
- teriyaki sauce and dip
- all ingredients to make mashed potato and veggies (see: Grilled Salmon with Lemon-Dill Sauce)

In a casserole bowl, place the beef and pour some teriyaki sauce. Make sure all the meat surface are covered with the sauce. Put it in the fridge and marinate it for at least 1hour (the longer it is the better, I normally keep it in fridge for a night).
Grill it or place it in an oven at 400F until done (depend on how well you like your meat to be done, if it's too well normally it would be hard and dry).
To serve, place it on a plate and pour some teriyaki dip. Add the mashed potato and veggies.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino