Choco Chip And Walnut Cookies - Christmas Count Down

Friday, December 17, 2010

Choc Chip n Walnut Cookies4

One of those days, Bianca was asking for some cookies, but I was too lazy to go to the store. I checked my pantry and found all I need to bake some for her. This was the first time I baked chocolate chip cookies and it turned out really good. No wonder they named it the best chocolate chip cookies and it's easy for beginner like me. The best part is that you can adjust the sweetness to your preference (I found out in North America cookies and cakes are way to sweet to my taste).
So here is my 8th day before Christmas recipe: Choco Chip and Walnut Cookies..

Ingredients:

- 1c butter, softened
- 1c white sugar (I reduced it to 3/4c)
- 1c packed brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3c all purpose flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2tsp hot water
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1c chopped walnuts

Choc Chip n Walnut Cookies

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino