- 1 package of flat rice noodle
- 1 chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 4 chicken wieners, cut into 1cm thickness
- 6 cloves of garlic, chop thinly
- 5 cloves of shallot, chop thinly
- 1Tbsp of sesame oil
- 1Tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2Tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- 3Tbsp of fish sauce
- 1tsp of ground white pepper
- a bunch of pak choi or caisim (Indonesian-sawi hijau), cut into 5cm in length
- 3 green onion, chop thinly
In a wok, saute garlic and shallot with oil until fragrant. Add chicken and wieners and continue to cook until the chicken changed color. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, pak choi and pepper, stir it well. Add the boiled noodle and stir it well until all the seasoning distributed evenly. Adjust the taste with fish sauce and sweet soy sauce. At last add green onion, bean sprout, sesame oil, stir it immediately and remove it from the stove.
To serve, sprinkle some fried onion on top.