Color My Life - Black Pepper Stir Fried Beef

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't you just love colors? Imagine the world without colors, will be so boring! I love autumn, when leaves are changing colors, red, yellow and orange... And with the food, I love to have colorful foods on my table, and I try to get the natural ones as much as I can. So as autumn is just around the corner, I would like to share a recipe of classic stir fry using colorful veggies and beef. Hope you like it!

Sapi Lada Hitam2

Ingredients:
700g beef meat/rump, thinly sliced
2 red and yellow bell pepper, cut into squares
1 onion, chopped
8 cloves of garlic, chopped
1-2Tbsp of oyster sauce
1tsp of sesame oil
water app. 100ml or as needed
1-2tsp ground black pepper
oil for sauteing


Directions:
Saute onion and garlic with a lil bit of oil until fragrant. Add beef, stir and cook until color changed. Add oyster sauce and some water. Continue to cook until beef tender. Add ground black pepper and bell pepper. Cook for another 2minutes, do not overcook. Adjust the taste with oyster sauce or water. At last, turn off the heat and add the sesame oil and stir well.

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino