Green Tea Swiss Roll - Christmas Count Down

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Green Tea Swiss Roll3

I have been crazy to every thing matcha (green tea)..yup...I have tried to bake matcha chiffon cake, to make matcha frappe, and last time I decided to make matcha swiss roll. I do not know why..maybe coz I feel it is somewhat healthy? Let's just believe it...:D

So on this 4th day before Christmas, I would like to share this recipe with you all! Got the recipe from here.
And since I have some left-over batter, I just made it as cupcakes. Had fun decorating it with kids as well...
I am not gonna type the recipe here, since I think it is better to read the original posting.
Next to try is: matcha truffles..stay tune!

IMG_8147

0 comments:

Bianca's and Jordan's Mom Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino