Enjoy this super duper garlicky deep fried shrimp..I sneezed a lot when stir-frying the chili, but it paid off when eating it...hmmm...yummm...
I also want to share this recipe and picture for the event of Masbar, the theme for this month is seafood. Oh..and..HAPPY FALL SEASON!
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined, but leave the tails on
ground white pepper
1 egg, beat until peaks
100 g corn starch
3 bird eyes chillies, finely sliced
2 cloves garlic, bruised, to stir fry
200 g or 3-4 bulbs of garlic, chopped
1 green onion, finely sliced
Bie Fong Tong style fried garlic for sprinkle
1. Clean and drain off the chopped garlic, sun-dried the garlic to reduce the moist (I used the oven to dry off).
2. Bake the garlic with a small amount of oil or deep fry until crispy and golden brown.
3. Garlic ready to use as Bie Fong Tong seasoning
Deep Fried Shrimp ala Bie Fong Tong
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the shrimp, combine.
2. Sprinkle with a small amount of corn starch, combine.
3. Add beaten egg, combine.
4. Coat the shrimp with the rest of cornstrach.
5. Deep-fry the shrimp until golden brown. Set aside.
6. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir fry the bruised garlic and bird eyes chillies until fragrant. Add the deep-fried shrimp, stir. Add fried chopped garlic, green onion, black pepper and salt, stir. Remove from heat and serve.